Wednesday, June 27, 2007





Today I was looking at the mountains and I wanted to find a picture for all of you who don't get to live in Colorado to look at. As I was researching mountain pictures I found this great website that had all these amazing pictures of mountains and you know what I realized that most of them were from Colorado. Now I know, I know we have the rockies here in Colorado but I guess I just didn't realize how lucky I was to be living here and take my mountains for granted.


Monday night at my softball game there was an incredible lightning storm we got the pleasure of watching. I mean I didn't really get to watch it considering I was playing second base and didn't want to be knocked in the mouth with a softball. But there was lightning all over the place. It looked like the mountains were on fire by the way the sun was setting behind them. God is absolutely incredible. When I moved to Colorado I always thought I will never get sick of looking at those mountains and I haven't but it is so true you get used to what you are looking at.

I mean you can have the most beautiful view right out your back window but if you don't take the time to appreciate it, it really means nothing.

So that's all i got for now!!!

No comments: