Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Small Group Multiplication

My small group has gotten to the point where we are too big so we are splitting up into K group East and K group West. But before we split we had a multiplication party where we all got together and ate, sang, worshipped the Lord, danced, and laughed alot!
On a personal note: I LOVE my small group. This group has blessed me with friends who are like family to me. Since my family lives on the other side of the country they are my family here. I am so blessed by them. For example on the day I moved I had 13 people show up to help me move and it was done in one trip and all of people who had happy hearts to serve.
AMAZING!
Us worshipping!

Our signs for multiplication...all of us girls leaders

Me pushing jen over, she is small and I am not...i winThe vision of our small group in liturgical form: out, in, up, and forward
East Side vs. West Side...you can guess which group is better




No comments: