Ok so you know when you go into a restaurant and they have the bucket for drop your business card in and you will win a free lunch. Well I am like others and I did it at this great place called the Pita Pit. They make the best pitas and put fresh ingredients in them and make them right in front of you....kinda like Subway. Welll.......I WON!
Today I get a call to let me know that I have won 10 free pitas from Pita Pit and they are even delivering them to me! How great I never win anything. I am excited..hmm

4 comments:
nice, good for you, I have heard good things about the pita pit.
Enjoy.
Ben
I love pitas! That IS random fun! It's even better than when you find $5 in the pocket of your coat, the first time you put it on in the fall!
Robin, I love when you find money in your pocket but since I never really carry cash that would be hard to find some.
But I definetly enjoyed my pitas, didn't do to well for my diet but my mouth enjoyed them :o)
Post a Comment