Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My love for Turkey Sandwiches


Today on my lunch break I was watching a recorded Oprah show and her title was Sandwich Showdown!! I was so excited, because people who know me know I love me a good turkey sandwich. In fact I eat them almost everyday. I LOVE them!

On the show this woman got to travel all around the United States to these sandwich shops and try out there top rated sandwiches. She got to sit down with the chefs that prepared the sandwich for her and rate it on her scale. I was thoroughly jealous, however I think I did find someone who loves sandwiches as much as me ;O)

What food could you not live without?

Mine =s turkey sandwiches.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I love turkey sandwiches too. Hmmm..here are a few things I couldn't live without:
Diet Pepsi
Candy Corn (Love it! My favorite candy)
Pasta
Chicken (Grilled)
MASHED potatoes
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Robin

kjds said...

i think i could not live without the following: coffee, ice cream, almonds and potatoes. i used to love turkey sandwiches, but now my body hates the bread (so sad!!) so i must adapt ...

Mike V said...

Here's a comment...

I think I OD'd on Turkey sandwiches at some point. I can still eat them some, but unfortunately I don't share the same passion that you do.

I like variety: chinese, mexican, burgers...it is pretty much what I am craving at this particular moment.

Unknown said...

things I can't live without, I am not sure, nor am I sure you will even check this, it has been awhile since I had time to check blogs.
Water, especially ice H2O
cheese
ritz
oranges
asparagus
after that I could hack it, but I like variety, so no crazy addictions.

katie said...

Ben, I always check my blog :o) I acutally prefer my water not super cold especially when I am hiking. If it is too cold it is a shock to my throat, I don't like that. I would have never guessed that you could not live without asparagus, especially since it makes your pee stink. I could not live without spinach or diet pepsi, like your wife we definetly share that addiciton.