I have the privledge of talking to kids, for my job.
kids who have been hurt either, physically or sexually.
I help out with criminal investigations.
Today I talked to a kid that we had to stop talking because he couldn't stop crying. . .
On days like this I wish that the ______. you fill in the blank
( i wish there were a word strong enough to convey their evilness)
I wish "they" could see how much they hurt and torment these precious angels.
They are just innocent kids.
They didn't ask for you to hurt or touch them.
I wish I could shove it in their faces, their utter selfishness.
I wish I could stop this type of pain, that somehow by putting my hands over their wounds that it would stop the pain.
But I know I can't, I know that this type of pain lasts for the rest of their life.
It affects every area of your life.
I just wish that God could use me, to heal His little darlins.
Tonight I pray for one person to stop before they abuse someone, for whatever reason.
That they stop......

1 comment:
Amen I will pray for that too, maybe two will stop then. You are in a good and hard place Katie proud or and praying for you.
Post a Comment