Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

So it is 2009.
Everyone has the same goals, work out more and eat less.
I have been trying to do this for awhile, and it is hard.
I mean I am a big fan of the show Biggest Loser.
It really motivates you that normal people can do lost weight. Granted I don't/can't work out for 8 hours a day and would love to have Jillian Michaels getting my butt into shape.
But with all of this said, I am ready for change.
I am ready for the things I dealt with in 2008 to be done. They are in the past for the most part and that is a blessing from the Lord. I know you always have issues and deal with things.
But I am ready for whatever 2009 brings, I hope for good things.
What are you looking forward too in 2009?

1 comment:

josh and annie said...

hey I have the next best thing to Jillian as your personal trainer. Her book, Making the Cut. It is a 30 day workout plan. Lacey and I went through it twice and it was really good. I can't do it now that I'm pregnant so if you would like to borrow it just let me know! :)
ae