So I love my new house.
It is home and comfty, esp with my new furniture.
I came home for lunch the other day and was walking to the house and the birds were chirping and I thought see even the birds are happy here :o)
I can't wait to revamp my vintage beach cruiser Schwinn bike which is cherry red and ride that beauty around my cute neighborhood.
I'll post some cute pics soon, once I get all my boxes away.
I love feeling like I am at home.
This week in CO it has been no less then 60 degrees everyday, I also love living in CO!
I kinda feel like its springs.
It is home and comfty, esp with my new furniture.
I came home for lunch the other day and was walking to the house and the birds were chirping and I thought see even the birds are happy here :o)
I can't wait to revamp my vintage beach cruiser Schwinn bike which is cherry red and ride that beauty around my cute neighborhood.
I'll post some cute pics soon, once I get all my boxes away.
I love feeling like I am at home.
This week in CO it has been no less then 60 degrees everyday, I also love living in CO!
I kinda feel like its springs.

1 comment:
I love your new house, too.
It's the cutest little house ever!
And I like that I have some of my new friends just down the street. :)
Post a Comment