Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blogging

I want to do it more.
Maybe it is because I am thinking/analyzing/pondering
more
now that I am in grad school.
I have done a bad job at blogging as of late.
Due mostly because
I think it is too much
and
I have nothing good to say.
Well that's the whole point of blogs
they aren't really important
rather
random
ramblings.
As I am rambling right now
I look out of my office window
and
the snow is creeping over pikes peak
and moving eastward
like a heavy blanket.
I love that I can see that outside my window
conversely
at lunch it was sunny and 50 on the 27th of January.
Tonight I will zumba
and do research
for a research proposal.
Dear Grad school:
please don't be
too mean
to me
and
I promise
to be nice
to you
love katie :)

No comments: