I know it has been a long time.
I have enjoyed the break.
I finished my first semester of grad school and consequently got a's.
Which honestly was surprising to me :)
Now my second semester is well under way, can't believe I already started again.
It seems like I just got a break when we are already gearing up again.
Life really has been simple and good.
I am happy, joyful and full of love.
I will travel home on Wednesday and can't wait to be with my little darlings :)
They are always in my heart but there is something about holding them
that just makes me glee with excitement.
Doors are closing in my life.
Other ones are opening.
A fork in the road,
but a fork I feel peaceful about.
I feel grateful to be walking the in the steps I am taking.
Lord, is holding me close to His chest right now.
Tonight I will place my head on my pillow
and rest easy.
For peace anoints my forehead.

No comments:
Post a Comment