This weekend,
my good friend got hitched!
I got the honor of standing up for her
and it was such a blast!
Erin getting ready,
I had to catch a pic of her hair.
I may have called her marge simpson ;)
there that's better
all done!
Ann and I
Erin and I right before she put on her gown
Look how happy she looks.
She was absolutely gorgeous!
How many people does it take to put on a wedding dress?
flowers!
Right before they walked down the aisle,
Jeremy, Erin and April.
James and I before the reception.
The sunset was great!
This girl, aubrey was awesome!
We definitely are kindred spirits and spent
a lot of time laughing and making inappropriate comments :)
and she and I would def get in trouble if she lived here!
This was the on going joke about Ann'e metabolism.
She said I can eat and eat and just burn it off.
So at the reception we kept laughing and had to take a picture
because she ended up with so many plates huddled around her.
It was funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment