It was an awesome night!
My girls and I made my wedding invitations.
I seriously have the best friends ever.
It was a night full of lots of laughs, wine, snacks and good stories ;)
The girls!
Could not have done these without their help
Miss Carey!
Melissa and Sarah having fun!
(sarah is beyond 40 weeks pregnant and was very sassy and slap happy and hilarious that night)
Jen did all the addressing of the envelopes with her neat handwriting
Melissa, Sarah, and Cathy (and Hudson) making it happen.
The LADY who made this all happen,
miss cheney!
All the credit goes to her.
Her creative abilities are what thought up the ideas for these invitations.
All in all it was a wonderful night!
Time spent with my girls.
Sharing in something special.
The night was really one I will never forget.
I truly am blessed beyond a shadow of a doubt to be walking through this time in my life
with the community of women surrounding me.
Thanks again ladies!
You truly are the best :)

No comments:
Post a Comment