A man that looked like this. Well not identical because you get the idea. This man not only had a mullet but also a rat tail. How can one such individual have a rat tail and a mullet well simple he just must have started the
rat tail when he was little ( I don't know).So he comes by my booth quite a few times back and forth and just smiles at me with his as many teeth that he had in his mouth. Then he must have gotten courageous because as I was walking around he found me and said (you ready for this line? )
"Baby, can I have your number because I lost mine?"
WHAT!!!! First of all I am not your baby and second of all did you really just use the line on me?? I was dumbfounded and a little bit discusted as I was closer to him and looking at this mouth that didn't have all his teeth. I said (very politetly) "No sir, I don't think that is going to happen," He responded "But, you are so beautiful and I want to take you out for a nice dinner." (which in his book I am sure was taking me out to the local mcdonalds and then for a stroll around kmart to finish up the evening)
I said no.
So that is my story I got hit on by a man that not only had a mullet but also a rat tail. Lesson I have learned for the week. When you are working the county fair make sure and dress down and bring my fake teeth which make me look nasty.

5 comments:
OH MAN.
silly man.
crazy man.
LMAO
....ewwwwwwww. I'm surprised he didn't ask you "did it hurt?" ....
did what hurt?
When you fell from heaven?!?!
Dang, mullet + no teeth + rat tail + county fair + a lot of beer = NOTHIN' GOOD!
Oh my gosh! That is.....AWESOME!
haha! A new set of Billy Bob teeth may be in your near future! :)
"Do you wash your jeans in Windex?"
"Uhhh, no...why?"
"Because I can see myself in them."
haha! Love you!
Oh sweetie,
Life can be interesting at times. I'm sure you were very gracious in turning him down. Kinda creepy. Don't you have an ElPaso County sheriff uniform to wear for this? Maybe that would discourage would be predators. Love you. Be safe :) Mom
well... no complaints about your single state when there are so many elligible bachelors out there!
Post a Comment