This week in Colorado Springs EXTREME HOUSE MAKE OVER IS HERE!!
here is the story. the sheriff's office I work for has been doing the security and escorting of the stars. So I, thought hmmm how do I as a non sworn person get close. Get one of the officers to take me. I did. Got right up next close to the house where regular people were not allowed. still however not close enough for me.
Then my friend Emily, who has been donating her services (she is a chiropractor) all week to the construction workers came up to me and we started walking around. A man named "sam" came up to us and was like have you toured the house yet? We promptly answered no.
He asked do you get your blue shirt yet when you checked in?"No, I didn't get it yet.''(katie may have been telling a little white lie cause I was
not really volunteering just there for the day)Sam, said go get your shirt and tell em you are with sam and
if they have any problems have them call me and I will take care of it.
Got my shirt. then emily and I got to tour the house!!!
FYI: No one got to tour the house except for the people who were building it.
Katie felt special :O)
So here are my pictures. No I didn't get to meet Ty he was not there.
me in front of the house
These guys were like why are you taking pictures...but I was excited!!
In the middle of this picture is one of the famous designers, I forgot his name but he was hot and earlier on site he even checked me out :O)
I also sawEd Sanders.....I didn't want to be stalkerish so I just waved and smiled.

I am so happy and excited to be in the house with my blue Extreme Makeover t-shirt and hard hat. yes excited!
Like I said I am mildly famous, got checked out by a famous designer (i will let you know when i find out his name :o), got to tour the house for a deserving family, and just had fun when I was "working" for the Sheriff's Office. All in all a pretty sweet day in the life of Katie Polavin.

No comments:
Post a Comment