Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Issybella a.k.a precious baby girl

I want to introduce to the world Issybella, one of the most beautiful most precious babies EVER!!! She was born on September 17th to the proud parents of Shawna Marie Hudson and Cameron Patt.

She loves her mommy
and her daddy
babies need LOTS of kisses...funny I am the same way :O)
She was just relaxing
She already loves her aunt Katie :o)
Shawna and Issybella, I think she was trying to eat her nose
can she get any cuter?

Shawna has already been great with her. It is very natural for her to be a mom. Granted she is only 20, but Issybella has brought nothing but joy and is a blessing from our creator. I praise the Lord today for precious Issybella. Shawna, also three weeks later after having a baby does not look like she even had a baby....already down to her cute little body again. Gotta hate her, she never even bought a pair of maternity pants.

1 comment:

polavinfamily said...

wow Katie, She is beautiful! tell Shawna congratulations for me. Enjoy her. She is blessed to have " aunt Katie " in her life.