Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bare Feet to Snow

Yesterday I came to work wearing sandals cause it was warm and sunny when I left home.


About six hours later I look outside (mind you my "office" is in the basement of a building with no windows so I often do not know what is happening outside) and it was snowing and not just a light fluffy pretty snow. Oh no, it was snowing sideways and the wind was horrific. It was still somewhat warm so the snow was heavy, thick, and full of moisture. Needless to say walking out in my little shirt and sandals with snow going sideways at me was not fun. This is what it ended up looking like when it was done snowing.
But the rest of the night was fun. My bible study got cancelled because of the weather so I went to a friends house with hot chocolate in hand cause what is better to sip on a cold night? Hot chocolate.

Driving home was like I was in a winter wonderland, on one road it is covered with trees and the snow was covering every branch. It was as if I was driving in a snow tunnel, quite a neat experience.



The last couple of days have been fun. Filled with hikes up mountains, 70 year old men calling me pretty :o)

No comments: