Thursday, October 2, 2008

So I have a dog :o)

It is true, I have a dog.


Her name is penny.


She used to be my sister's, but she had a baby so she doesn't have the ability to take care of a new born baby and a dog.


So I volunteered to take her.

It has been about four days now, and she is still a nervous little nellie.


I am hoping to be able to turn her into a hiking dog.


We'll see how that goes :o)


So far she just shakes a lot because there

are a lot of things that are new and make her nervous


She kinda smells, like last night I was laying in my bed and all I could smell was her

Soooo......

I had to kick her out of my bed.

She gives the best sad, pathetic looks.

With all this, I love her.

She is my dog :o)

2 comments:

US said...

Katie-
Pets...know really! Did you not read what they can do?

But...she is really cute. I will give her that. She might even be cuddly if it wasn't for the smell.

Miss you too.
-allison

Raleigh said...

i can't believe you have a god. nervous nellie penny. i'd like to see her soon.

--ral