
Phone. I do not like talking on the phone. Which surprises a lot of people I think because I do love to talk. But honestly I would sooooo much rather talk in person. Which is a challenge because most of the people I love live on the other side of the country.
It is tough for me because I find myself really desiring to know about little things in life like what they ate for breakfast, or did in school or what not. But I need to find a different solution to this dilemma. This is why I am so all about texting. Get my point across and move on. Is that inpersonal?
So if you are talking to my on the phone and I am unenthusiastic, its not personal I still love you, its just my ear doesn't:O)

3 comments:
Is that why you didn't answer my call tonight? Haha, I get wwhat your saying here.
Yes that's why, no really I just don't like talking to only you :)
Just kidding, I was working out that's why I missed your call and it was too late to call by the time I got your message.
But thanks for the update ;)
Love and miss ya benny!
um. that actually clears up a lot :) you should still call me sometime!
Post a Comment