This past weekend I traveled to Arizona for my friend's wedding.
I decided that phoenix is really the armpit of america because it is hotter then any other place I have ever been, I don't know how people live there. Thankfully I spent most of the weekend in Flagstaff, it actually reminded me a lot of the springs.
Chill people and an culture of people that is relaxed.
Very colorado.
The pics below are from the weekend.



Christy's baby, Racka. He was sooo stinkin adorable. I wanted to steal him
My foot and water :)
Christy and Racka
Beautiful boy and his grandma
Look at those cheeks, so cute!
Sunset on the rocks
We used to call her beast, because she was just so... I can't even describe it. If you know erin you know what I am talking about. But we were up late the night before laughing, having good convos, and putting the final touches on the flowers.
finishing the flowers
The ceremony was outside and one program flew into the water.
Erin and Kelly testing the sounds system and their i do's







1 comment:
Nice pictures Katie. Nice to see the familiar faces and some not. The scenery pictures are awesome! Love and miss you.. See ya later this summer.. Mom
Post a Comment