So I have sweet friends.
For my birthday,
we had an
80s kickball party.

So everyone dressed up in 80s attire

don't we look totally awesome?

Cheney's win the award for best outfits.

Kev-o was pretty sweet with his white shorts and tucked in muscle shirt
as were steve with the belly displaying cut off jersey
carey with the sideways pony
and ben with his sweet cut offs ;)

Awesome action shot of sarah

Rachel in her glory.

Steve pitching

Sonntag, getting ahold of that ball with her awesome keds she had on

carey, thanks for the yummy cake.

Steve, won for being the best sport.
As this pic proves!

Serious pose.

Fun.

Rock band, jen and I definitely won the award for best voice
that is for sure!!!
We were in harmony the whole time ;)

Notice my purple eye shadow and how it matches with my lovely sweatshirt :)

cute carey and katie.

this pic just makes me laugh. Love them.

tubular chicks, holly and rachel

plus jen.

All in all.
I have great friends.
Who love to dress up
and make the best
of themed parties.
Love them all
and I
felt special.
Now this weekend, we are all going camping.
More fun to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment