Across the board continent of a woman's life falls the shadow of a sword.
On one side of that sword, there lies convention and tradition and order where
"all is correct."
But on the other side of that sword, if you're crazy enough to cross it and choose a life that does not follow convention and
"all is confusion, nothing follows regular course"
A woman's argument was the the crossing
of the shadow
of the
sword
may bring a far
more
interesting existence to a
woman.
But you can bet it will also be more perilous
-Virginia Woolf
It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly
then
to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.
-Bhagavad Gito, ancient Indian Yogic text
Admittedly, I am not
the one who looks
fantastic in everything
however
I
cannot help but
love
myself
anyways.
My thoughts on my life today.
Insecure, but ok with that.
Looking around I see that I will make it
God, is in control.
Thank goodness for that.
Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment