Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day/James 28th Bday~

My Valentines Day Outfit :)
Dinner at Jame's house

Roses for Vday!
My valentines day was great.
James put a lot of effort into making it special.
I went over to his apartment and he had completely rearranged his apartment.
There was linen on his table with candles everywhere.
He bought me a dozen roses, he even bought a piano cd that could be playing cause he knows I like piano music.
He made an incredible meal that was to die for.
Then we just chilled out and watched a movie.
All in all it was great!
He even got me a personalized journal with a note in it for me.
So he did great!
Monday night was his 28th birthday so we went to texas roadhouse and then were going to go to ITZ cause he wanted to play games.
However by the time we got out the game place wasn't open so we went to go see valentines day movie and actually we both liked it.
I mean it was somewhat cheesy but overall cute.
Previous to the movie we could get the game fix in we played in the arcade :)
James and I played a racing boat game, he beat me everytime but once.
But it was his birthday so I had to let him win afterall!
We had a lot of fun this past weekend and I feel very blessed to have him in my life.
I am thankful that I got to celebrate his bday with him.
I got him a watch and he loved it!



No comments: