Monday, March 29, 2010

My Weekend/Meeting Baby Alice

WAS GREAT!!!!

Friday night-work, zumba-good work out, shower. Then James and I went to jose muldoons for dinner and to the movies. The only movie playing at that time was Bounty Hunter....worst movie ever! Terrible plot, and just bad acting. Some moments were cute, but overall bad.
Saturday- I sent James' a text in the morning....no response. Called his phone...it said the message of this number has been changed, disconnected or you are receiving this message because we have no idea what is going on. So I called again same response. At this point I am like what the heck, because I knew we were supposed to leave early to go up to his family's and time is just going on and on.

So then a freaked out katie drives over to james' house and barges in the door. What is he doing just sitting on the couch. So I scared the crap out of him after he scared the crap out of me. Since I thought he was dead. :)

Then we drove up to brush, took the backway to get there, where he showed me his hometown and where he went to school and what not. We pet the horses, tried to get the kitties to come to us and just hung out on the farm and drove down back country roads. It was great.

Nothing more I love then being on a random road trip in the truck with my honey. Just talking. Listening to music and relaxing as we held hands.

At night we met up with James' brothers ben and john. Went out to dinner. Bowling with the boys and can I just say.... I had so much fun! Those guys are my favorite! It is nice that I love james' family! I officially beat james 2 out 3 games. Granted my third game I think just about everyone beat me cause I really stunk it up. But still fun nonetheless.

Sunday-church.
Then got to meet this honey


She was put in my arms and I instantly started crying.
I couldn't help it.
She is so beautiful. Truly.
I mean her little face and the crazy amount of hair she already has. :)
Ben and Melissa were just so calm and happy.
They just seemed very at ease to be parents and have their little baby alice in their arms.
I just love this little girl so much already. She is going to be so loved and protected by everyone in our little community. She already had a million people who love her and can't wait to watch her grow. It is going to be so much fun. And ben and melissa are truly going to be awesome parents. Because they are both so loving and laid back. It truly is going to be great to be a part of this little girls' life.
Can't wait!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I loved watching you with her yesterday! You're so sweet!
Our little girl is so blessed to get to have people like you in her life.