Monday, April 5, 2010

My sister!

Today is her 25th birthday!


She truly is the best and look at how absolutely beautiful she is!

She is a fearless woman.
Who has the kindest heart around.
She makes me laugh.
She is a great mom!
And her daughter is a little diva at the age of not even 2 yet!
She is just the kind of person you want to call when you have
had a bad day and she will just listen
and offer just the thing you need to hear
She is becoming my best friend.
And is a great secret keeper.
and I love her!
Hope you are as lucky as me to have someone you can be real, vulnerable and honest with.
Happy birthday little sissy!




1 comment:

polavinfamily said...

Thanks Katie! That was just what I needed. Luckily I am as lucky as you because I have you as a sister who writes wonderful things about me. Love you!!!