Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today

I got off work at 1:30 pm cause I had some extra comp time,
so I went and got a pedicure

see below
cute huh?

















After that I had to write papers....LAME!!!!
But I had to cause I am a semi procrastinator and grad school will get the best of you that way

So after I had writer's block and just starred out the window for awhile,
I finally got at least 1 of the papers done.
Procrastination kicked in again and wanting to be outside.

I went for a run tonight in Garden of the Gods.
It was gorgeous!

At one point after my run I just sat there and watched the sun set behind the mountains.
Listened to the birds chirping above my head
felt the wind blowing on my face.

I was up high enough that I had an incredible view and just
felt close to God.
It was such a peaceful moment.

Hope you all had as peaceful of a night as I did :)

No comments: