Tuesday, July 6, 2010

hey!


So because I have been a bad blogger as of late.
I am now updating with some recent pics from this holiday weekend.

This pic was taken from our hike
in the beautiful Colorado mountains.
It was really hot that day.

But you get the idea nonetheless:)


Fourth of July Party!
Red, white and blue attire were suggested.
So I had a red flower in my hair,
you can't really see it,
but it was there :)


Some of my favorite girls @ the party.
Carey, Me, and Jen!
Party at the Cheney's where we got together with all of our friends and watched fireworks behind Sky Sox stadium.

July 4th parade,
james and john were on the float because it was their 10 year high school reunion
and they got soaked by the fire department, it was awesome!

Another pic of the handsome men!
It was a nice hometown parade in Brush.
It made me miss good ole Grandville's parade.
He was posing next to his dad's sweet old Chrysler.
Larry, let us take the Chrysler to their 10 year high school reunion picnic.
my man, hot huh?
James was the first person to everdrive the car off the property, without it being larry!
It was so fun to roll up in this sweet car!
Sweet baby Hudson
who was out as I was holding him at Mike's birthday celebration!

No comments: