

So rachel and I went to Rocky Mountain National Forest with weekend and I thought I would just give you a couple peeks at what I got to see. It was amazing!! I mean absolutely incredible. God's creation simply took my breath away I was speechless and we all know that is hard to do. We went mountain biking, hiking, drove around, saw a sweet elk (which I thought was going to eat me), and enjoyed God's creation.
I am telling you people you gotta come visit me cause this is the stuff that is in my state. So there you have it. What do you think of the pictures??
love you all.






3 comments:
Hi Katie,
Sweet bike and biking outfit :)
You did NOT take the picture of that Elk. Don't believe that for a minute. Yes, you do have beautiful stuff to see out in "your" state :) I will come out to visit. love, Your Mom
katie dearest. I LOVE the pics :) so pretty. I love that place. But I have two criticisms for you:
1. elk don't like people-meat. they only like curly hair. I'm glad you got away with some of yours still in tact.
2. it's a national park (not forest). sorry. sometimes I'm still an editor at heart.
I hope you did not bike that whole road that is crazy steep and hilly, I guess that is why they call them mountains!
Ben
Post a Comment