Sunday, October 7, 2007

jen's birthday

It was Jen's birthday this Saturday and we had a little fun with lunch and then nothing other then bowling. Here are some pics from this weekend. Enjoy.

jen doing her x for strike

kevin showing his moves
me with my moves and I almost got a turkey (that is three strikes in a row)

this was a just a picture from outside my apartment from this weekend
Jen and Cathy, for jen's birthday lunch

me, rachel and jen all smiles from us
apparently jen is excited about something, although she does tend to me a bit dramatic just like me :o) so it could have just been over knocking one pin down.
That's all it was a weekend full of jen's celebration of her birth, today hanging out with friends for our Octoberfest Celebration of beer and brats and Prison Break which has become mine and Rachel's new addiction. I have never watched so much tv in one weekend. My goodness. Thanks erin for getting me addicted. It really is a good show though.

1 comment:

kjds said...

1. I love your blog.
2. I love being on your blog.
3. I think you are grand.
4. I am thankful for such fun celebrations for my day of birth
5. Have a great week!